Mergermarket acquires Inframation Group
The Mergermarket Group has acquired Inframation Group. Livingstone advised the shareholders of Inframation on the transaction.
With offices in London and New York, Inframation Group is a provider of information and senior-level events for the global infrastructure finance community with four information products:
1. InfraNews is an internationally-respected online news and research provider for the infrastructure market covering both greenfield and brownfield transactions;
2. InfraAmericas provides the same high quality service, but focuses exclusively on the US, Canadian and Latin American infrastructure finance markets;
3. InfraLatinAmerica is a source of real-time news, market intelligence, research and data for professionals with a specific focus on emerging infrastructure investment opportunities across Latin America; and
4. InfraDeals is a real-time industry data and research provider with a transactions database containing information on 4,000 global infrastructure transactions.
Inframation Group also organises five major infrastructure finance conferences a year, three in Europe and two in New York.
The acquisition, for an undisclosed sum, fits within The Mergermarket Group’s strategy of broadening its product offering into the infrastructure sector, building a broader range of services for its client base and complementing its global portfolio of products, including mergermarket, dealReporter and Debtwire.
Inframation Group will continue to provide a standalone offering to its growing client base.
Richard Kenton, founder and chief executive of Inframation Group, says: “We are tremendously excited about working with the team at Mergermarket to build a truly global business intelligence platform for our client base. Infrastructure remains a growing asset and we look forward to continuing to meet the information needs of our diverse and sophisticated subscribers.
Richard Fetterman (pictured), partner at Livingstone London, says: “Inframation Group is a first rate business and we are delighted to have helped to find it an ideal home at The Mergermarket Group.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- How to set up a hedge fund