Fri, 08/02/2013 - 12:04
Navatar Group, a cloud provider for financial services, has released a new version of Navatar M&A Cloud, a cloud CRM solution used by M&A advisory firms, investment banks and business brokers worldwide.
All Navatar customers will receive an upgrade for the new release free of charge.
This release adds to the already robust functionality provided out-of-the-box by Navatar M&A CRM, completely through the cloud, and used by firms to discover potential clients, find the right buyers as well as manage the entire due diligence process.
Navatar M&A CRM is also fully integrated with Navatar Deal Connect, the global online marketplace for collaborating on middle market transactions. Navatar Deal Connect is completely free for buyers, sellers and intermediaries (they need not be Navatar customers).
Navatar M&A CRM runs entirely in salesforce.com's cloud, and provides:
Prospect and buyer database
• Build and maintain database of prospects and buyers from various sources
• Maintain every type of communication with each firm in one place
• Use Deal Connect to enhance your network of buyers
• Intelligently generate targeted prospect lists for events, seminars and road shows
• Reach prospects using multiple communication channels, using a coordinated communication strategy
• Measure and improve sourcing to identify better quality prospects
• Bring organization-wide visibility and focus to new business opportunities
• Improve conversion ratio for new client pitches
• Manage your business development pipeline progress
• Forecast revenues based on potential fees for all deals in pipeline
• Intelligently generate target lists for deals
• Use Deal Connect to securely, efficiently share information with targets
• Leverage built-in workflow to manage progress
Manage sell-side deals
• Coordinate all interactions with private equity and strategic buyers
• Share teasers and other documents with buyers
• Approach relationships based on transaction history with buyers
• Increase global buyer network and improve closed transactions rate
Manage buy-side deals
• Manage relationships with bankers, private equity and strategic buyers
• Provide better qualified target companies based on buyer's search criteria
• Track all buyer transaction history and identify opportunities to pitch services
"Our goal is to help M&A firms build more relationships and close more transactions, as opposed to maintaining software, hardware and data," says Ketan Khandkar, principal, Navatar Group. "Our solution completely removes the need for capital expenditure and IT/Support costs."
Fri 11/09/2015 - 14:37
Wed 02/09/2015 - 07:36
Wed 19/08/2015 - 14:25
Mon 13/07/2015 - 07:35
Tue 06/10/2015 - 14:11
Thu, 08/Oct/2015 - 14:16
Thu, 08/Oct/2015 - 14:14
Thu, 08/Oct/2015 - 14:12
Thu, 08/Oct/2015 - 14:05
Thu, 08/Oct/2015 - 10:45
Thu, 08/Oct/2015 - 10:43