Topics at a glance:
• Tax and Regulatory Update: What Has Changed and How Do These Changes Affect Hedge Funds?
• Getting Ready for FATCA: A Practical Guide to Help Equip Your Fund with the Essentials!
• Year-End Tax Planning Strategies
• Tax Consequences of Contributions and Distributions of Securities
• Investor vs. Trader -- Digging Deeper Than Ever Before!
• Working Through the Intricacies of Cost-Basis Reporting Rules
• State and Local Tax Update
• Addressing Current Cross-Border Tax Implications Part 1 – Handling Outbound Investments
• Addressing Current Cross-Border Tax Implications Part 2 – Handling Inbound Investments
• Taxation of Swaps, Commodities and Other Contracts
• Surviving the IRS Audit – What to Expect When the IRS Comes Knocking
• K-1 Preparation Essentials – Effective Interpretation and Preparation
• Taxation of Fund Investments in Real Estate
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer. Click here for more information and to view the conference brochure
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Thu, 30/04/2015 - 11:46
Private equity fundraising through the first quarter is examined in this extract from the Preqin Quarterly Update: Private Equity, Q1 2015. ... »
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 11:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »