The FATCA Implementation Summit provides an in-depth look at the realities funds will face in complying with these far-reaching regulations. This highly targeted program will focus on implementation concerns and challenges specific to funds.
Topics at a glance:
• FATCA Today: The Current State of the Regulations
• The Long Arm: Who is Affected by FATCA?
• Entering into the FFI Agreement: Registering as an FFI with the IRS
• Managing Your Clients: Due Diligence in Identifying Existing Investors and Developing On-Boarding Processes for New Investors
• Reporting and Withholding Obligations Under the FATCA Regime
• Considerations for IGA and Non-IGA Countries
• The Devil's in the Details: IT and Operational Challenges Triggered by FATCA
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115during registration to enjoy this offer. Click here for more information and view the conference brochure or contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 10:43
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Thu, 30/04/2015 - 11:46
Private equity fundraising through the first quarter is examined in this extract from the Preqin Quarterly Update: Private Equity, Q1 2015. ... »
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 11:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »