For Institutional Investors, Family Offices & Heads Of Investment:....
• Hear where the latest investment trends are headed, especially during the brand new Special-Focus Forums and The Emerging Market Summit Day
• Network and connect with key fund managers, match their investment philosophies with your own during The Portfolio Manager Showcase (see pg 3 of the agenda)
• Benefit from a Free Place at MIMF* and enjoy time amongst your peers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
For Wealth Managers, Private & Retail Banks:
• Meet potential clients from family offices and institutional investors and hear their honest critique of the industry during The Investor ThinkTank and The Client Perspective
• Listen to your peers in the industry discuss the issues affecting buy-side representatives and ask them the questions you have always wanted to during structured networking sessions (more details below)
• Connect with the most innovative product developers in the MENA region and further afield
• Benefit from a Free Place at MIMF* Email email@example.com for details
Hear from 100 International & Regional Experts including:
Mr Abdulrahman Ahmad, Al-Shaibi, QFCA & QATAR PETROLEUM GROUP
Standard Chartered Private Bank, Kanoo Group, HSBC Global Asset Management, Tata Asset Management, Scorpio Partners, Technica International, Nehmeh Group, MLG Family Office, Arqaam Capital, Abu Dhabi Asset Management & Private Banking, ING Investment Management Middle East, Paamco, Oman Investment Fund, Advance Emerging Capital, The National Investor, NCB Capital, Mena Capital, Rasmala CBD Asset Management, SEI, GBSA, CIMB Middle East, Apache Advisors, Insight Discovery, Gulfmena Investments Ltd & Tebyan Asset Management, Qatar National Bank, AMWAL, Abu Dhabi Capital Management, Schroders, FIL Investment International, Barjeel Geojit Securities, UAE FSA, Towers Watson, Jadwa, Safa Investment Services, Reliance Capital Asset Management, Leopard Capital, Saudi Hollandi Bank, Bank Of Singapore, Murabaha Capital, Masraf Al Rayan, Insparo Asset Management, Al Khaliji Bank, Al Masah Capital, Bank Muscat, Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority, Capital Management House, Emirates NBD, Clearstream, Masraf Al Rayan Asset Management, Artio Global Investors, Qatar Investment Bank, Goldman Sachs, Qatar Insurance Company, Social 4ce, Cerulli Associates, NCB Capital, NBK Capital,Saudi Fransi Capital, Saudi Re, GLG Emerging Markets Fund, First State Stewart, AR Investment Partners, Al Masah Capital, Hedgefort Capital, Morgan Stanley, Qinvest, BBVA, Silkinvest, 4ce, Bloomberg, Credit Suisse, MSCIi, The Islamic Bank Of Asia, ACPI, Standard Chartered, Ajeej Capital, Northern Trust, Sedco Capital, Haitong International Asset Management, Shuaa Capital.
View the latest agenda here. View the full speaker line-up here.
SAVE £100 in addition to the early booking discounts available! Discount is courtesy of Global Fund Media. Register Online or Call: +44 (0) 20 7017 7200 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote VIP Code: FKN2345GFMWB.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to Doha.
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 11:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 19:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Wed, 04/02/2015 - 15:08
Fund managers and investors are in a tug-of-war over the issue of transparency. Once content with a performance update, basic valuation and general market commentary, Limited Partners (LPs) are now digging deeper, asking more questions and requiring more information from General Partners (GPs) than ever before. ... »
Tue, 10/02/2015 - 14:49
Global gross domestic product (GDP) growth should accelerate somewhat in 2015 and 2016 from the pace of the last three years because of much lower oil prices, the avoidance of special drags on the world economy, and continuing easy monetary policies from global central banks, according to BNY Mellon Chief Economist Richard Hoey. Hoey (pictured) made the comments in his February outlook. ... »
Sat, 25 Apr 2015 00:00:00 GMTAlgorithmic Trading Developer - C++, Linux, Python
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:00:00 GMTSenior Project Manager – Data Governance
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:00:00 GMT