6th annual Hedge Fund Investments Japan
Capturing Market Opportunities While Suppressing Portfolio Volatility
The 6th annual Hedge Fund Investments Japan is where you can capitalize on this renewed interest in hedge funds from Japanese investors. It is the essential meeting place, enabling you to meet the key Institutional investors and fund managers developing hedge fund sector in Japan. At this conference you'll get critical insights into the strategies of both small hedge fund start-ups and established big-time hedge fund managers and engage with the key local, regional and global investors.
This conference, run simultaneously in Japanese and English, Hedge Fund Investments Japan will give you a unique insight into the changing demands of Japanese institutional investors and the ways in which the hedge fund industry is evolving to meet their needs.
By attending you'll get essential updates on
• Investment trends from and into Japan for 2012
• Market neutral vs. fixed income investing
• The development of multi-strategy investments in Japan
• The pros and cons of managed accounts vs. fund of funds
• Uncovering the changing role of FOHFs
• Where are fund of funds allocating in 2012?
• Exploring the proposed regulation changes from the US on Japanese investors and hedge funds
• Innovative hedge fund strategies to generate more alpha
• Solid ways to manage risk and cultivate investor trust
• Understanding the true value of liquidity, volatility and exposure in an institutional investor’s portfolio
• How emerging regulation will minimise risk, develop investor protection and promote transparency
• Japanese investor trends in hedge fund allocation - where will capital growth come from?
• Approaches to maximisng capital flow.
Delegates consistently return to the Hedge Fund Investments Japan Congress because they are guaranteed to take back essential knowledge they can apply to their investment strategies, risk analysis and due diligence processes immediately. They come to source new fund managers, experts and service providers. They leave the conference equipped with the knowledge of global and regional trends that will enable their investment portfolios to perform.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- How to set up a hedge fund