During interactive and informative sessions, senior executives will gain insights into strategies to propel their firms forward in a post-financial crisis environment.
Topics Covered During Event:
• Asset management trends and their impact on the future of the asset management industry.
• Transformational business strategies to overcome market volatility, increased regulations, and global competition.
• Providing investor transparency as a competitive advantage.
• Investment strategies for greater performance.
• Innovative products to meet the needs of today’s investment managers and their clients.
• Technologies to achieve operational efficiencies.
• Improving the service provider/client relationship.
• Industry best practices to meet new reporting requirements and mitigate risk.
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 11:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 19:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Wed, 04/02/2015 - 15:08
Fund managers and investors are in a tug-of-war over the issue of transparency. Once content with a performance update, basic valuation and general market commentary, Limited Partners (LPs) are now digging deeper, asking more questions and requiring more information from General Partners (GPs) than ever before. ... »
Tue, 10/02/2015 - 14:49
Global gross domestic product (GDP) growth should accelerate somewhat in 2015 and 2016 from the pace of the last three years because of much lower oil prices, the avoidance of special drags on the world economy, and continuing easy monetary policies from global central banks, according to BNY Mellon Chief Economist Richard Hoey. Hoey (pictured) made the comments in his February outlook. ... »
Fri, 30/01/2015 - 11:12
55% of private equity firms surveyed by Preqin at the end of 2014 stated they would deploy greater levels of capital in 2015, although 39% suggested it is more difficult to find attractive investments. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin comments: ... »