Launched in 2007, Private Equity Wire publishes PE news and features for LPs and GPs as well as their service providers, issuing daily news over its website as well as features, reports, research, awards and events for the global PE industry.
Private Equity Wire is part of the Global Fund Media Ltd group, founded in 2002 (as Hedgemedia Ltd. when it launched Hedgeweek), Global Fund Media (GFM) now publishes six specialist newswires covering all asset classes within the Institutional Investor market place. These are:
Request Media pack
to contact our team to receive a copy of the media pack
- Institutional Asset Manager - covering institutional pensions and managed funds.
- Property Funds World- covering property funds.
- ETF Express - covering exchange traded funds (ETFs).
- Hedge Week - covering hedge funds.
- Private Equity Wire - covering private equity funds.
- Wealth Adviser - Covering Private client/wealth managers, family offices, trustees and their investment advisers