Mon, 30/06/2014 - 12:06
BC Partners portfolio company Mergermarket Group has acquired Perfect Information, the London-headquartered provider of global workflow solutions and financial information for investment banks and corporate finance advisory professionals, for GBP26 million.
Founded in 1991 as the first online provider of original corporate filings, Perfect Information offers a suite of digital subscription-only products to around 17,000 users in 42 countries.
The group’s core products include:
· PI Navigator and newly-created Filings Expert, a corporate finance and capital markets database providing access to 18 million filings for 50,000 companies worldwide. Filings Expert launched in Q1 2014, upgrading PI Navigator users to sophisticated and intuitive search functionality from the legacy product;
· PI ECM Insight, a search tool offering functionality to source over 400 deal features on primary and secondary equity capital market fundraisings on London exchanges, from rights issues to IPOs;
· PI Debt, a global fixed income securities database covering 289,000 bond documents, including a comprehensive collection of 144As;
· PI Private Company Data, an online database covering UK and Republic of Ireland private company filings and reports;
· PI International Private Company Data, a service providing access to private company filings in 150 countries.
Perfect Information’s workflow tools open complementary synergies with Mergermarket Group’s core product suite that includes Mergermarket, Debtwire, Dealreporter, PaRR, Infinata, Wealthmonitor and Xtract Research. With a global footprint in 65 countries, Mergermarket Group provides finance and industry intelligence, analysis and data to investment banks, advisory professionals, fund managers, private equity firms, industry and corporate professionals.
“The acquisition of Perfect Information creates significant opportunities and perfectly complements the Mergermarket Group product suite,” says Hamilton Matthews, CEO of Mergermarket Group. “We are committed to adding value to the range of services we have on offer, and this next exciting phase of development for the group will offer our users access to a new range of sophisticated origination tools supported by underlying documents and data.
Greg Simidian, CEO of Perfect Information, says: “Perfect Information are delighted to be part of the Mergermarket Group. We passionately believe our complimentary cultures and products will produce demonstrably higher levels of value to our clients. Our services often sit side by side in the ECM, M&A and DCM workflows, providing obvious timesaving and quality improving opportunities.”
Wed 07/10/2015 - 10:38
Wed 07/10/2015 - 10:13
Tue 06/10/2015 - 09:38
Tue 06/10/2015 - 09:14
Fri 09/10/2015 - 15:27
Thu 08/10/2015 - 14:27
Thu 08/10/2015 - 10:46
Fri, 09/Oct/2015 - 15:35
Fri, 09/Oct/2015 - 15:33
Fri, 09/Oct/2015 - 15:21
Fri, 09/Oct/2015 - 10:17
Fri, 09/Oct/2015 - 10:16
Fri, 09/Oct/2015 - 10:13