US Leadership Summit


Like this article?

Sign up to our free newsletter

Arcano launches new EUR300m secondaries vehicle

Arcano Asset Management has launched a new private equity fund aimed at institutional and private banking investors, which is going to invest at least 80 per cent in the secondary market, while the remaining 20 per cent will be allocated to direct co-investments in companies.

Arcano Secondary Fund XIV will be looking to invest globally, with a particular focus on Europe and the US, in managers specialising in the middle market. It will look for the best yield-risk combination by taking advantage of the flow of opportunities with attractive prices, due to the current situation of uncertainty caused by Covid-19, according to Arcano.

“In the current economic situation, for several reasons, private equity portfolios are being sold at very attractive conditions for investors such as Arcano,“ said Ricardo Miró-Quesada, managing director and CIO of private equity and impact at Arcano Capital.

“Our purpose, as in the last funds, is to take advantage of the opportunity to invest in leading private companies in their sectors at attractive prices and with the best managers”, he added.

The fund is the fourth generation of the firm’s secondary market program, following Arcano Secondary Fund, Arcano Secondary Fund II and Arcano Capital X. The fund has a target size of EUR300 million, in line with its predecessor vehicles.

Since Arcano was launched, the firm has managed and advised more than EUR6.7 billion. It is active within private equity, credit, infrastructure, venture capital and real estate. 

José Luis Del Río, partner and managing director of Arcano Capital, commented: “We are very proud to announce the launch of a new private equity fund, the fourteenth of Arcano Capital, and more in the current context.”

Like this article? Sign up to our free newsletter




Blackstone Private Equity

Talk to Us

What would you like to talk with us about? *