PE Tech Report


Like this article?

Sign up to our free newsletter

Keensight Capital raises €2.8bn for European healthcare and tech company investments

Keensight Capital, a private equity manager dedicated to making European growth buyout investments with offices in Paris, London and Boston, has raised €2.8bn in funds to invest in companies operating in the technology and healthcare sectors.

The fundraise was significantly oversubscribed, attracting strong support from existing LPs, as well as new investors from Europe, North America, the Middle East, and Asia. Circa 90% of subscriptions came from institutional investors (asset managers, pension funds, insurance companies, banks and sovereign wealth funds), with the remaining 10% from former portfolio company CEOs and family offices.

Keensight Capital will continue to pursue its investment strategy of focusing on companies generating revenues in the range of €10m to €400m.

The Keensight team is comprised of 80 people, made up of 20 different nationalities, who pursue investments across Europe. Since its creation over 20 years ago, the team has invested in 69 companies and successfully completed 48 exits, generating an overall gross IRR of 39% and an average gross multiple of 3.4x.

Keensight’s portfolio companies have achieved an average annual sales growth rate of 20% over the last five years and an average EBITDA margin of 25% in 2022, proof that Keensight has generated value through profitable growth independent of market cycles.

Keensight was advised by Park Hill as placement agent.

Like this article? Sign up to our free newsletter