PE Tech Report

NEWSLETTER

Like this article?

Sign up to our free newsletter

Poland’s Solorz-Zak to seek private equity partner in bid for Polkomtel

The advisers to Polish businessman Zygmunt Solorz-Zak are talking to private equity firms over the possibility of a joint bid for telecommunications group Polkomtel worth some EUR4bn (USD5.3bn).



According to the report by Reuters, Polkomtel shareholders – Polish metals miner KGHM Polska Miedz, crude oil refiner Polski Koncern Naftowy Orlen and power company PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna  with a combined 75 per cent, and Vodafone owning the other 25 per cent – are all preparing to sell their stakes in the company.

Solorz-Zak refused to comment on the information, when contacted by Reuters.

Like this article? Sign up to our free newsletter

MOST POPULAR

FURTHER READING

Featured