PE Tech Report

Solutions

ACA Group, a specialist governance, risk, and compliance advisor in financial services, has launched a new Managed Performance Services offering, which enables investment firms globally to outsource all, or certain aspects, of their performance measurement and reporting functions.
Emerging managers are facing a developing regulatory landscape which places an ever-growing burden on their operations. Partnering with a collaborative firm to help navigate this environment can help them exceed operational due diligence and SEC audits with less difficulty, says Vinod Paul (pictured), chief operating officer, Align.
The Citco group of companies has opened a new office for the firm’s asset-servicing operations in Guernsey, offering fund accounting, fund operations and company secretarial with the key business focus centred on automation.
Investec Bank is increasing its holding in Capitalmind, a European M&A and corporate finance advisory firm, to approximately 60%, with Capitalmind’s Partners retaining the remaining 40%. Following completion of the transaction, Capitalmind will trade as Capitalmind Investec. The deal allows Investec and Capitalmind to fully integrate their M&A and corporate finance teams under one common umbrella, and creates an M&A Group that provides clients with access to the major developed markets of Europe and North America, as well as important emerging markets in Asia and Africa. It also sees Capitalmind’s senior practitioners continuing their involvement in day-to-day client activity and
Investor focus on corporate emissions reduction is on the rise as the world moves toward decarbonization targets. In fact, a new Simon-Kucher & Partners survey of 132 European private equity professionals found that 78% said reducing their portfolio’s carbon emissions has positively impacted fundraising performance. What’s more, 93% said initiatives to reduce emissions increased exit valuations.
Amicorp Fund Services (AMIF), a Hong Kong-based professional services firm, is preparing to list its fund administration arm in London. AMIF provides fund administration and regulatory reporting services to hedge funds, family offices and private equity and venture capital funds across Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Allocator requests for information have consistently been on the increase. As this trend continues and regulatory scrutiny tightens, GPs need more efficient ways of delivering the data their clients require. They need to do this in an accurate and timely manner while not detracting from their main focus of raising funds and generating alpha, explains Louise Verga (pictured), managing director, head of Americas, Dasseti.
Accelex, a SaaS platform specialising in alternative investment data acquisition, reporting and analytics, has launched a portfolio analytics and reporting platform for institutional investors and asset servicers.  Accelex says the launch is in response to growing client demand for a solution that delivers insights from data extracted via periodic fund performance reports and statements. Accelex’s new solution allows investors and asset servicers to analyse portfolio drivers across their entire investment network, including underlying asset operating performance. The solution also provides an audit trail that links all data to its location within the source document, exposure analysis to identify concentration risks
With change a constant in the fund administration space, Justin Partington, group head of fund & asset managers at IQ-EQ, outlines how continuous innovation and investment have allowed the company to both meet client needs and respond to new industry challenges…
Chronograph, a provider of portfolio monitoring solutions for private equity, has begun working with data cloud company Snowflake to launch a new connectivity-as-a-service offering for PE portfolio monitoring. Chronograph’s Snowflake connectivity-as-a-service offering aims to simplify data extract, load, transform (ELT) at scale, and enhances the company’s existing portfolio monitoring solutions, which enable private equity and general partners to unify data from scattered PDFs, Excel files, databases, and other sources to understand and manage their investments in detail. Chronograph says clients will now be bale to connect data from Chronograph, client, and third-party systems into Snowflake’s Data Cloud for analysis and

Events

28 February, 2024 – 8:00 am

Directory Listings